[vdr] Re: dvd .. no dts audio ?

> > > There has been a patch for the dvd plugin that used to enable
AC3overDVB.
> > > You can find it here:
> > > http://ricomp.de/vdr/ac3overdvb_de.html
> > > When I try to apply it to your current dvd-plugin it fails.
> > >
> > >   André.
> >
> > ok .. well
> >
> > thats the task for p8 ;-)
> >
> > btw. i can't test it, so it would be nice,
> > if somebody with a hw ac3 receiver makes the patch,
> > send it to me and i name it p8 ;-)

ok. now i tested it. vdr-1.2.5 and jau-p7. just that and the
vdr-1.2.0-AC3overDVB-0.2.0.diff.gz patch. that was all. so no other ac3 for
dvd patch or something like that.

and i must say: WORKS LIKE A BREEZE. i'm totally happy. thx a LOT !!

dd2.0, dd5.1, dts everything works great. no dropouts, and changing tracks
on the fly without problems. skipping to next chapter and the audio stays as
selected.

great work!

so andré: you don't need to patch the dvd-plugin. just patch vdr. that's
all. guaranteed.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>