[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.3-jau-p7 (backwards/rewind with picture)

Sven Goethel wrote:
i know i know .. did you tried the last "preview" patch,
i have posted to this ML ?
I applied the patch and rewind is now working fine. No jumps anymore.
i guess its fixed ?!

btw: is rewind it too fast ?
The rewind seems about twice as fast as the fast forward.

Some other thing I have noticed...
When you hit Ok to display the progress bar, it truns completly white after 2:34:14 on the Two Towers DVD.
Unfortunately I do not have any other DVD that runs that long. The Aliens DVD ends at 2:34:07 and is green until the end. It only happens with the one DVD. All others I have checked work fine till the end.

Was it possibel to implemet a quick on/off method for subtiles?
or a method so that they are displayed upon selction from the menu even though they are disabled in the setup?

André.