[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Textbased Skin-Loader release candidate

Sascha,

I really like your work done with this plug-in.  The only problem I am
facing is that most of the skins are formatted to PAL, instead of NTSC.
Would it be possible to use the $OSDHeight and $OSDWidth variables from vdr
to determine a X,Y point of reference? That way we could all share skins and
size them down and position them relative to our setups.

Thanks,
C.Y.M

Home | Main Index | Thread Index