[vdr] Re: Softdevice + first run of VDR

Nicolas Huillard wrote:

I was trying to use "plain Debian packages" instead (provided by Tobias Grimm). I just recompiled the Debian source package (still patched) and fell into :

root@vdr:~# /etc/init.d/vdr restart
Stopping vdr daemon: vdr .
Seeking plugins:
WARNING: The following plugins have been left out due to version differences:
femon softdevice dvdselect
Checking remotes LIRC KBD
Starting vdr daemon: vdr .

...I think I have a header or lib problem, related to packaging instead of upstream code...
Problem solved (part of).
I simply had non-matching vdr and vdr-dev packages... They must match the new plugin package *at compile-time* (not simply *install-time*).

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index