[vdr] Re: Coding question

So i will make it this way:

ship from the histroy file of the dxr3 plugin:
- kicked out unneeded keyword virtual - its not my coding style, sorry
  if somebody realy wants the virtual keyword in the childclasses, contact
me
  and i will add them.

So if some dxr3 user wants this, i will add it

Christian

> Hi Christian,
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > imagine that you change for example the inheritance of cDvbDevice from
> cDevice
> > to cMyNewSuperDuperSpezialDeviceWithTsRecoring, where some functions are
> not
> > virtual. The resulting errors would be so hard to spot :-(
> Sure, but i am not changing anything like this.
>
> I have writen a huge gameengine and i really know how to use virtual
> classes, so please understand
> my point of view.
> Oh can you give me other plugin based projects which are useing virtual in
> childclasses?
>
> Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index