[vdr] Re: Enhancing vdr UI usability

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 04:13:34PM +0200, skrodzki_list@stevekist.de
wrote:

> What is really impressing on the VDR is the speed of the UI (which is
> mostly due to the powerful CPUs :-), the UI concept may be disussed,
> but I find it very acceptable in the most aspects (and especially the
> color buttons AKA softkeys).

What bothers me most about the colour buttons is that they do different
things in different context.

> Anyhow, this feature I am really missing as I have to go to "Programm"
> and then press OK to get the info, which is annoying...

I agree.  I press "Info" on my satellite receiver, I get the channel
information and description of the current program.  I press the "Next"
button and I get the description of the program following the current
one.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index