[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.1.1

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Stefan Lucke wrote:

> I tested your great plugin with vdr-softdevice and it works.

Oh nice.

> I got some irritating messages like:
> Jun  5 06:54:59 jarada vdr[2863]: cFemonOsd::ChannelSwitch() cannot open frontend device.
> They are printed while femon status display is shown and I switch cannels with
> chan+ and chan-. Displayed information is updated to new tuned channel :-).
>
> Stefan Lucke

There're updated versions 0.1.2 and 0.0.5 available at the plugin's
homepage, that should fix the problem:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/femon/

At least the pre-release version has a positive effect on Stefan's setup -
hopefully the downloadable version does the same for others too :)

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index