[vdr] Looking for new maintainer: mplayercluster

Hi list,

since I currently don't have the time (and motivation) to work on
mplayercluster, but since I regularly get requests to update it to current
VDR-Versions, I'm hereby looking for a new official maintainer to the
mplayercluster plugin.

Original URL:
http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=mplayercluster

If anyone is interested, contact me on the list or in private.

@Stefan Huelswitt: Maybe (but maybe not *g*) it may even be interesting to
incorporate the clustercode into the original mplayer plugin?

Another idea I had is to rewrite mplayer.sh so it does the network stuff
without needing a special plugin.

If anyone would like to work in any of those directions, please coordinate
here :-)

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index