[vdr] Re: blue screen with xvxine

Hi,

hazemmh wrote:

Strange, it doesn't work for me (any longer), too.

Would you mind using vdr-xine?
it seems I do something when compilling xinelib 1-4rca
Try starting xine with '--verbose=2' and check, whether xineplug_inp_vdr get's loaded. Also check the path of the the files, that they start with the location where you installed the new xine.

as when I run vdr -P xine, it produces the stream files in the temp
directory, but xine complains of not having available plugin to run it
Maybe an old xine or xine-lib get's started / loaded.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de