[vdr] OSD resize on video format change (PAL<->NTSC) ?

Hello,
I'm regularly watching NTSC DVD's on my machine, and the problem is, that the OSD does not resize if the video format changes. This causes the color buttons to not being displayed anymore, and further more, the OSD is bigger, meaning the letters and Menu items are larger.

So I justed wanted to ask if the OSD Rezise for a video format change has been taken into account for the latest VDR version or if it will be in the future?

André.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index