[vdr] VDR etc. on Debian testing

Hi,

maybe someone is interested in this information.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: VDR etc. on Debian testing
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:53:24 +0100
From: Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>
To: rnissl@gmx.de

(Feel free to forward to the vdr mailing list. I should probably
subscribe...)

<URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.unstable.html>

In the unstable apt archive which is referenced here, the following source
packages and the corresponding binary packages are present:

 * vdr 1.3.8
 * vdr-xine 0.3.1
 * vdr-remote 0.3.1a
 * xine-lib-vdr 1-rc4a

The packages should also work on testing; if not then apt-get source, apt-get
build-dep and recompile. (Note that xine-lib presently uses gcc-3.2 due to
that ICE in gcc-3.3 3.3.3-9.)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

The Borg Express Card: "Assimilation has its privileges."

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index