[vdr] skystar 2 not recognized

Hello,
I have set up the 2004 version of ct's vdr distribution "out of the box".
Until now it worked without problems (with a Technisat 1.6 full featured
card). Now I have inserted a second DVB-card for using the second line of my
twin LNB. This card is a Skystar 2. My system ignores this card.  I think I
have chosen for the 1.1 version of the DVB driver (I don't know how to check
this).
Can someone please tell me which software to use? Google did not really help
me.
Thanks, Richard
Richard Müller - Am Spring 9 - D-58802 Balve-Eisborn
r.mueller@oeko-sorpe.de      -     www.oeko-sorpe.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index