[vdr] Re: DXR3 and AC3overDVB patch errors - kernel 2.6.7-rc2-mm1 Fedora 2

OK,
Thanks - was confused on this point.
I'll put more effort into reading the docs.

So This means I had the right setup initially and the fact the denon
doesn't recognise the AC3 streams is either a problem wih the amp or the
DXR3 plugin presumably.

A previous post said there was a new DXR3 plugin being developed - on hold
because his DVB card is dead currently.

I'll see if I can get hold of the code from that and have a play around.

Thanks to all those who have replied - it all helps.

Anthony.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index