[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.1.3 & 0.0.6

"hgm.bg" <vdr.hgm.bg@gmx.net>  schrieb am 12.06.2004 09:10:40:

> on the most upper part of that menue followed by the "Stop cutting" if
one
> is running. Now i have to press 3 Buttons to stop viewing a recording in
> comparison to 2 Buttons with my beloved style.
>
> Is that possible for you to implement ??

Why don't you just press the BLUE Button or the Exit Button - Exit brings
you back to the List of Recordings, Blue instatly stops replaying and
switches back to live viewing. If you demand to use the Mneuentry see this
as workaround.

Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index