[vdr] Hauppauge PVR 250, analogtv plugin and vdr as a web-based video recorder

Hi folks,

I am trying to setup a web-based video recorder using vdr, the analogtv
plugin and a hauppauge PVR 250 PCI card.

I have followed all the installation how-tos and readmes that come with
the respective packages (specifically everything compiles, the ivtv driver
gets loaded etc.) , but only get so far as to the analogtv plugin saying
something like that it uses a simd optimized version of memcopy when I
start "vdr -Panalogtv".

After that there is silence...

Could anyone give me a hint as to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Andreas

--
Visit my Blog under http://www.spengler-netz.de/geeklog/