[vdr] Re: streamdev-0.3.1 , server responds but no video

Am Dienstag, 15. Juni 2004 19:13 schrieb Luca Olivetti:
> Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I have installed yesterday the streamdev plugin
> >
> > No matter what i try i get only:

> > Playing http://192.168.1.1:3000/ps/1.
> > Resolving 192.168.1.1 for AF_INET6...
> > Couldn't resolve name for AF_INET6: 192.168.1.1
> > Connecting to server 192.168.1.1[192.168.1.1]:3000 ...
> > Cache size set to 8192 KBytes
> > Connected to server: 192.168.1.1
> > Cache fill:  0,00% (0 bytes)
>
> This happens to me when the channel is encrypted, otherwise it works
> fine (with mplayer & ps or xine &ts).
> Now, the streamdev server/client is not very stable (from time to time
> the server tells that it is rejecting too many connections and the only
> cure is to restart both the server and the client).
> vdr 1.3.10, mandrake 10.

Well my problem is reproducable, after some hours the problem is there again.
It is not related to the firmware, because simply reloading dvb-ttpci does
not help, removing all dvb modules and depending did help, it runs again :)
Well i would say good enough if that are all problems, will try to find out
which module is responsible

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index