[vdr] Re: Lauching cOsdObject from within a submenu

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 22:36 schrieb Maynard Cedric:
> I'm trying to launch an cOsdObject from within a submenu like when lauchin
> an Osd from the cOsdObject *MainMenuAction of a plugin (like the osddemo
> plugin)
> So I try making a cOsdItem("Launch my osd",osUser2) in my menu
> But I can't figure out what to write in the ProcessKey ...
> I can't "return new cMyOSD" because ProccessKey wait for an eOSState return
> ..
> if I make an "new cMyOSD; return state;", the menu does'nt close, and the
> ProcessKey is still active on the menu, not in MyOSD ...
> And if I make an "new cMyOSD; return osEnd;" it closes everything....
> I'm stuck so I wonder if it is even possible....
> Is It??? and if it is... how?

Yes it is. If you return osPlugin from ProcessKey, then MainMenuAction will be
called again just after VDR closed the menu. Set a flag somewhere to tell
MainMenuAction whether to return the new OsdMenu, or the new OsdObject.
That's how all plugins do it.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index