[vdr] Scan tool for DVB-T ?

Title: Message
What is the best method to refresh the settings for DVB-T cards? Originally I typed the values in by hand using the frequencies published for our local transmitter, but I'm hoping things are a bit easier now...

---
John
The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee.  Access to this message by any other person is not permitted.
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.