[vdr] Re: Scan tool for DVB-T ?

John,
Am 18.06.2004 um 11:23 schrieb John Grant:

What is the best method to refresh the settings for DVB-T cards? Originally I typed the values in by hand using the frequencies published for our local transmitter, but I'm hoping things are a bit easier now...
"Wirbel" has postet his scan-script for DVB-T and DVB-C in this posting http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=139924#post139924 (unfortunatly in the german section of VDR Portal)

Just download it and try to read the script (the readme is german).

If you're having problems with it, just ask wirbel - he's quite helpfull. If you need an amateurs translation of the readme - just ask (maybe ask for it in the international section of the VDR Portal?)

The script works fine for me

Hannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index