[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.1.4

Really nice and informative plugin and the screenshots on your page are informative too.
Now I know that I am not the only one with only ~75-80% SNR and that my STR of 60+% is not that bad either ;)

Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:

Hi,

this is merely a little facelift to (hopefully) beautify those horrible
symbols introduced in previous releases. The audio track selection feature
has been tested succesfully with dual language (finnish/swedish) EM2004
football broadcasts, but unfortunately don't have enough DVB hardware to
test the device switching feature so it's disabled by default (patches are
welcome :).

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/femon/

2004-06-24: Version 0.1.4

- Added some new symbols and beautified the old ones.
- Added audio track selection feature.
- Added preliminary device switching feature (disabled at the moment).

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index