[vdr] Re: two VDR boxes

Philip Lawatsch wrote:

>I'd like to know how you implemented it (since you didnt send
>the patch). What happens if the svdrp connections cannot be
>established / blocks? I for instance use kvdr and also
>vdradmin on the server side and thus it can happen that you
>cant establish a svdrp connection / have to wait for it.
>
>Could you mail me the patch / put it onto the web and publish it?
>
>kind regards Philip

My post was _not_ an announcement, more a "Hi, I'm working on this!". I
will not announce it officially or publish it until it's tested and
stable. But I can send you the untested patch, sure.
At the moment there is no check for blocking connections, but there
should be, I agree.
Greetings,
Matthias Huber

Home | Main Index | Thread Index