[vdr] Re: Minimum hardware requirements for vdr-xine?

Hi,

Ralf Sv wrote:

I´m running vdr-xine with the following configuration:

P3/800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, nVidia GeForce3 Ti

I´ve selected the xv driver in xine and no
de-interlace.
Well I cannot say much about that configuration but my brother is watching recordings fluently on his PIII 550 MHz with a Matrox G550 (vidix driver, no deinterlaceing). As CPU load is already quite high in that case showing an OSD usually causes frame drops.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de