[vdr] s-video out from FF card

Hello,

lets ask this old question again.

I would like to build s-video output to FF card. I've seen those fancy RGB-schematics which are on vdrportal.de. Is there similar schematics available for svideo-out, with filters and buffers, and which could drive 12m video-cables?

* http://www2.arnes.si/%7Emthale1/rgb.html
	- is wrong design, want to blow your expensive FF-card?

* http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?infonr=4
	- similar card blowing desing

These 2 are promising ones IMHO..

* http://www.fdm-ware.de/extention/index.htm

* http://www.mcvax.org/~koen/DVB-J2/DVB-S_J2.html

But can they drive 12m of 75 Ohm cable? And have a lot of unneccessary things like analog audio outs, also I have DIY SPDIF-adaptor already so I won't be needing that..

Also I am thinking to build
* http://www.epanorama.net/documents/video/videoamp.html
	- 2 pieces, one for luminance and one for chrominance
	- need to know more about impedance matching, or is it just this 75 Ohm resistor?
	- any additional filters needed for input side?

As I am not electronics / video engineer, I cannot design such board which would have all neccessary features (buffer, filter, impedance etc). But I can build such board by myself..

Thanks in advance if anybody can help me..

Best regards, Jori

Home | Main Index | Thread Index