[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

Christian Gmeiner <christian@visual-page.de> wrote:
> Sorry, i haven't read your last mail. Could you give me the compile
> errors of the dxr3 plugin - i am the mainainer of it.

Sure -

I tried the 0.2.3-pre2 with vdr-1.3.12. No luck. Except for remote and
skincurses, none of my usual plugins don't compile with vdr-1.3.12 and
linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0. In most cases one of the error messages is

client/socket.c:454: error: `Interface' undeclared (first use this
function)

mp3 and mp3oss throw pages and pages of C++ errors. dxr3-0.2.3-pre2 says

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `dvbdev.h', needed by `dxr3.o'.  Stop.

> An the recent version of streamdev is 0.3.3_pre4, which can be found at:
> http://www.magoa.net/linux/contrib/vdr-streamdev-0.3.3-pre4.tgz

I'm travelling over the weekend but will give it a try as soon as I'm back.

Ciao,
hm

--
Hacker's Law:
	The belief that enhanced understanding will necessarily stir a

Home | Main Index | Thread Index