[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.12 buffer optimizations - SOLVED!

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> and under some circumstances that I haven't found out yet, the Recording and
> Result buffer run full immediately at the beginning of a recording.

As I was just informed about by Marco Schlüßler this is apparently caused
by the sequence

  // Check if we're getting anywhere here:

  if (!synced && skipped >= 0) {
     if (skipped > MAXNONUSEFULDATA) {
        esyslog("ERROR: no useful data seen within %d byte of video stream", skipped);
        skipped = -1;
        if (exitOnFailure)
           cThread::EmergencyExit(true);
        }
     else
        skipped += Count;
     }

where Count is added to skipped, which is no longer feasible.
For the moment please just comment out this whole section.
I'll need to change this to work with the new code.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index