[vdr] Re: Multiple languaghes

nilsn <nilsn@nilux.com> uttered the following thing:
> I have a made a patch that works for me, well almost perfectly, it sometimes
> happens that it selects the wrong audiochannel, but a simple channel switch
> back and forth fixes that:).
>
> Feel free to fix this problem, and any other you happend to find, just
> notice me
> about the fixes:)
>
> Just remember to "make clean" before compiling, dunno why but some people
> have had problems with this:)
> And please dont use both patches since they are just 2 diffrent way's of
> doing
> the same thing, and will surely not work well togheter:)

I found a bug in this patch, which caused VDR to crash whenever a
channel was selected that had multiple Apids, but none of them in the
preferred language. It seems that the PrefferedApid variable was not
being initialised in this case.

I fixed it by adding:

PrefferedApid=&apids[0];

To the top of the cChannel::SetPrefferedAlang() function in channels.s
and removing the 'else' chunk, so that this variable always gets
initialised with something.

Attached is the revised patch, with a new version number. I've also been
pedantic and corrected the spelling of 'preferred' throughout. :)

Ben

Home | Main Index | Thread Index