[vdr] Re: System-Freeze when switching to ARD

Tilo Renkl wrote:
I think, when switching to that transponder, the driver is getting "bad" data, whitch cause
a endless loop inside, so the system freezes.
Referring to certain threads on vdr-portal the freeze turned out to be conincidential with audio loss on RTL. I posted a few days ago here, that I "successfully" reproduced this freeze on my machine, by switching between (noAudio!)RTL and ARD. I would _really_ appreciate it, if someone could keep an eye on this, too.

Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index