[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

It gives me

video_out_xv: Xv extension is present but I couldn't find a usable yuv12
port.
              Looks like your graphics hardware driver doesn't support
Xv?!
load_plugins: failed to load video output plugin <xv>
main: video driver <xv> failed

Seems to be the same error as with vdr.

Regards, Mattias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index