[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

Mattias Viberg a écrit :
video_out_xv: Xv extension is present but I couldn't find a usable yuv12
port.
              Looks like your graphics hardware driver doesn't support
Xv?!
load_plugins: failed to load video output plugin <xv>
main: video driver <xv> failed

Seems to be the same error as with vdr.
Tony Grant could be of great help : he got a Via EPIA mobo (with CLE266) and uses it with the xine plugin with accelerated video output. I think this involves the latest drivers from xfree86.
I also saw recently (2004-10-18) that xfree plans to update their drivers from the unichrome.sf.net repository.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index