[vdr] Re: xine-vdr issues issues..

Thankyou both for your help, I did not get a chance to strace.  Funily
enough I was having issues with getting directfb to work on my G400.
I found it was missing "sysfsutils".  After emerging sysfsutils,
directfb started working.  I then went back to trying vdr-xine,
rebuilt vdr & plugins, (not xine) tested and it was working..

The lesson here is, when migrating to 2.6 form 2.4, you need
sysfsutils for directfb & for vdr-xine to function.

Once again thanks for assiting me in my panic, I can now go back to
spending time with my family ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index