[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.61f (sound loop throughsound card)

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 05:05:48PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:52:03PM +0200, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

Hi,

just some cleanups like better synchronization.
For download read my signature.

If there someone which an amd64 which can use this plugin, could it tell
me ?

I'm also interested on this problem. IMHO it should work. I've
currently no idea why it does not do its job on Grégoire AMD64
based system.

Werner

Hi,

I tested the plugin some months ago but it didn't worked stable, although
Werner helped quiet a lot ... ;-)

I will give it another try over the weekend and will come back to
this list again to share my experiences.

BTW, at the moment I use the AC3overDVB patch, which is OK so far.

CU Norbert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index