[vdr] New firmware 0.9 for AC3 replay support

Hi,

       I've just finished my work on the dvb-ttpci
firmware.  During implementation of AC3/DTS replay
feature I've fixed or changed several points in the
firmware:

    *  Faster and correct setting of PIDs. Now if
       you're set a PCR PID you have to remove it
       after usage, even if the Video PID or Audio
       PID was identical.  Now no old PID of a
       previous channel can destroy Video or Audio
       on the next channel (aka no vanishing Audio
       on RTL or no Video on ARD during zapping).

    *  Restore Audio decoder after using the PCM
       bypass of the AV7110 chip. For AC3overDVB
       patch users of VDR: you can remove the Mpeg2
       Audio replay after an AC3/DTS replay/transfer

    *  Enable Interpolation to avoid stair effects
       on color tones and block noise in fast
       picture changes or channel switches.

    *  Last but not least the starting point, be
       able to replay AC3 and DTS within the
       payload of a Private Stream 1.

You can download the bzip2ed tar file at

    http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2

it includes several file:

    INSTALL             Please read first.

    test_av_play.c      A tool to replay VDR files
                        with AC3 or DTS within a
                        Private Stream 1.

    Dpram, Root         The firmware for 2.4 based
                        DVB driver.

    dvb-ttpci-01.fw     The same for 2.6 based
                        dvb-kernel driver.

    vdr-1.3.14-ac3.dif  A patch to enable AC3 replay
                        and transfer in VDR 1.3.14+

    vdr-1.2.6-ac3.dif   A patch to enable AC3 replay
                        and transfer in VDR 1.2.6

    vdr-1.2.6-frontend.dif
                        Avoid UPT and overall black
                        screens due missed transponder