[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.61f (sound loop through sound card)

Hello,

I just wanted to repport that my onboard VIA 823x rev60, Realtek ALC655
rev 0 allow me to replay AC3 from both DVD and recorded movies !!!

But on live view, enabling bitstreamout result in a direct VDR freeze,
my DD receiver go in DD mode, but no sound at all goes to it... and all
I can do is kill -KILL vdr then...

Would it be possible to add an option for not using bitstreamout while
liveplay ?

Thank you very much for this great plugin !!!
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index