[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning problem

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 11:59:26AM +0100, Carsten Koch wrote:
> Lauri Pesonen wrote:
> > TT claims to have a linux driver for their cards on request. I'll email
> > them and see what they answer. If the driver is crap, we could all (or at
> > least the TT DVB-C card owners) send an email to TT requesting them to
> > support Ralph in the driver development.
>
> I believe that would be a good idea in any event.

You are right of course. I fear that TT might not be very interested in
supporting Ralph if they have a working Linux driver and they said "no"
earlier on when Convergence started working on the driver ;(

I'll try anyhow.

> Can you organize it? I.e. find the e-mail address of a person
> at TT who might care and who might have an influence on decisions
> (not a general address like info@technotrend.de that may lead to
> a call center or a secretary).

I emailed a requested for the driver mentioned on their web pages to
support@technotrend.de. I don't think that email address will help us very
much in getting TT to support the driver development, but we'll see if we
get any further through that channel, ie. get a name to contact.

I have a contact in TT sales, but I'm not sure whether she can help us
with this issue...

We'll know more on monday, I hope.

> Carsten.

-- Lauri