[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T card, newbie worried about reception

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Stephen Davies wrote:

> I currently use a Linux PC with two Hauppauge WinTV cards as a PVR system
> in my living room.
>
> I'm highly tempted to add a Nova-T card to my setup.

Well - I ordered it and dabs say its despatched.  Wish me luck when it
arrives...

Does there exist anywhere any step by step "dvb-t from scratch" guide or
such?  If there does, it will help me; if there isn't I will use my
install experience to write one.

Steve