[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T card and the UK

On Sunday 20 January 2002 14:22, Ray Glendenning wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using a in-door universal set top antenna which works fine on a Nokia
> STB.  I gave linux a quick shot and I managed to get a lock on all MUXs
> using dvbtune but I can't get it to dump any info (-i option).

I had exactly the same symptoms using the NOVA-t on a Dual 1Ghz Pentium 3
machine.  The card also didn't work using the Windows software on the same
machine.

I moved it to a different machine (an old 300MHz Cyrix), and it worked fine.

I still don't know what stops it working on my other PC - but the Nova-t
definitely doesn't like certain hardware.

Dave.