[linux-dvb] watching tv in a lan

Hi,

I  use the WinTV nova card and i want to stream a satellite-program over my
LAN.
So I have installed the linux-dvb-driver and the dvb-stream on my computer.
When I start the dvbstream, I can watch tv via the mpegplayer on the local
pc
and on any connected linux-machiene connected to the lan using rtpdump and
ts2ps.

What I now want, is to watch tv on a Windows-Machine too. So i have
installed the
Quick Time Player on the Windows-Machine; but this doesn't work to watch the
stream.
So I've installed the Darwin Streaming Server from Apple on the PC with the
DVB-Card.
Now, I can watch to the sample-videoclips provided with the server-software.
But to if I want to watch tv, I must provide an SDP-file on the server.

Does anybody know how to write such a file?
I have the related RFC, but I cant get it work.
Perhaps anybody knows an answer to my problem, or knows another solution to
stream tv
to Windows-Clients. I've also tried the stuff provided by the
videolan-project, but it's in
a very early stage of developement, and I cant get it running on my
Windows-machine.

Please help me.

Stephan