[linux-dvb] Help with Hauppauge Nova-t PCI card?

Jasper Taylor writes:
 > ...well to tell the truth I probably haven't yet got to the stage where it
 > matters which card I have. I downliaded the latest version of the DVB
 > software from the CVS site (yesterday) and built it without problems on a
 > 2.4.17 kernel...however I could not build tuxzap, I got this error:
 >
 > rtuxzap.cc: In function `void set_channel ()':
 > rtuxzap.cc:338: no matching function for call to `DVB::SetChannel (int
 > &, char[4], uint16_t *, uint16_t *)'
 > ../../../libdvb/DVB.hh:253: candidates are: int DVB::SetChannel (short
 > unsigned int, short unsigned int, short unsigned int, short unsigned
 > int)
 > ../../../libdvb/DVB.hh:256:                 int DVB::SetChannel (int,
 > char * = 0)

My mistake, I forgot to check in the new libdvb version with the new
SetChannel call. I am checking it in richt now.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de