[linux-dvb] Re: RemoteControl and DVBs-Rev1.3

> What language manual do you have? Hauppauge
> have a downloadable manual for the v2.1 cards
> in both english and german on the website, so
> maybe that will help you.

It's a french manual for the old revision board,
I'll try to get the english manual for rev 2.1 then...

> As to getting it working, I haven't tried (I already
> have a serial-port IR receiver), but I believe that
> VDR also supports the older DVB remote-
> control that attaches to the daughter card, and I
> would hope that this remote will be very similar.

That sounds like good news !
Thanks for all, I'll post a msg here if I manage to
get it work... Don't expect this to happen soon,
since I need to have my ADSL connection up
before being able to upgrade my really old distro...

--
Vince