[linux-dvb] Re: Possible bug in dvb_frontend.c [Was: "Video datastreambrocken" - origin (maybe) found]

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

I tried this patch in the 2.4_branch of dvb-kernel and it doesn't solves my problem with my two rev. 1.3-cards. The first (vdr-)recording after a cold boot got disturbed.
My workaround right now is the usage of the (attached) old frontend driver.

It doesn't help if you repost that old driver. What would help
would be if you (or someone else who can reproduce the problem)
would try to find out what difference between both drivers
causes the problem, by gradually copying code snippets back and
forth until either the old driver stops working or the new one works.
You are right.

I will begin with that this evening. I used to hope that there would be a solution to save this work, because my vdr-box is only accessible via network.

It has neither a monitor nor a keyboard attached und it has only a runtime system. I have to cross-compile everything. ;-)

Alfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index