[linux-dvb] Re: new Nova-S docs (Re: DVB-T, no data fron card on cold boot)

> did you try budget-ci ? I read of several people that
> solved their problem with this module.

This belongs in the docs somewhere where it is found easily...

The newer Nova-S cards definitely need the budget-ci driver. These are
actually CI cards with all the circuitry present on the board, just
the actual chips and conectors forming the CI are missing (look at the
board!)

Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index