[linux-dvb] Re: TT USB Box - Last try

Frank Dzaebel wrote:
Hi all,

after days of configuration and two postings in this list I am feeling very
depressively. So here are my two last questions, I hope somebody will give
me an answer...

1. Did anybody get the Technotrend DVB-T USB Box T1900 working? (by the
way... under the Technotrend label I found a "Hauppauge NOVA-USB-t" label)

2. Can anybody tell me a DVB-T USB Box that definitely works with the dvb
drivers under kernel 2.6?
What you write sounds like a new, not-yet-supported board revision. Technotrend also released the 2.2 DVB-S Nova-USB last time with a new tuner model which needs to get programmed slightly differently, the same is probably the case for the DVB-T Nova-USB.

Could you please report a little more in detail what's inside the box? Especially teh exact tuner model, the used demod (it's probably one of the chips near or inside the silver metal tuner box)?

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index