[linux-dvb] Re: Technisat Airstar 2 DVB-T with Samsung tuner

Hello again,

to exclude MythTV as the possible source of the problem I tried to use that card with tzap now. This is the output:
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
ERROR: failed opening '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' (No such device or address)

Does this help to make the problem more clear?

Thomas