[linux-dvb] Re: Matrix reloaded Cam working with NOVA-CI !

On Monday 16 Aug 2004 16:03, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> On Monday 16 Aug 2004 15:58, Sjoerd Simons wrote:

> > > Aha, interesting - did you have any problems with that CAM swapping
> > > back to its firmware loading mode?
> >
> > No, although i wouldn't even know what that would look like :)  The cam
> > seems to just work fine.
>
> Cool, I've got a whole load of CI stuff I never got round to checking in
> here - I'll merge in your patch at the same time.

Hi, merged a slightly modified version of your patch - fixes it here, and I
don't get crashes with debug mode disabled either.

I had a partial fix for that problem already in my local tree, but the way you
had done it was better - thanks!

Can you test it and let me know if it works for you?

It doesn't fix Magic Module CAMs completely yet unfortunately - those are the
ones I was thinking about when I mentioned the firmware loading mode.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index