[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in software demux still in 2.6.10

Valsecchi Patrick wrote:
> Back in august 2004, I wrote an Email to this mailing list about a bug
> in dvb/dvb-core/dvb_demux.c that sometimes cause the first section
> received after a tunning to be bad. I didn't find that thread in the
> archive (?!?! what happened? I've got censured? I've been rude without
> knowing it? If yes, I'm sorry) so I've put my original email near the
> end of this one.

We don't censor the archives, that would be pointless with the mails
distributed all over the world. But indeed your mails (and others) are
missing from the archive at linuxtv.org which doesn't surprise me
given the instabilities the system had in the past. There are
alternatives, though:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/10496
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/10577

But since you ask, yes, I consider the formatting of your mail
hard to read (lines longer than 80 characters), made worse by the fact
that your mail client breaks threading (no In-Reply-To: header).
If you can do something about it then please do.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index