[mpeg2] kfir macroblock corruption?

Hi,

I'm running on 2.4.7 (and fixed the videodev problem with the kfir.c to
match the new v4l headers), but am getting some weird problems.  the
system is a p2-266, but should still idealy be able to handle this
process. I have a netstream decoder card, and essentally am just testing
the encoding->decoding of the board.  I have taken colorbars into the
kfir card, and then told the netstream board:

playfile s /dev/vide0

so its essentally playing a system stream from the kfir..  now, its NTSC
colorbars, and it looks okay, except for once in a while (every one or
two seconds), i see what appears to be a single macroblock being
corrputed.  It has a tendency to be at the high saturated (the I & Q of
the bottom left hand corner).  I then just cat'd to a file, and played
it in a mpeg player, and i still see the same corruption occuring.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

Home | Main Index | Thread Index