[mpeg2] Re: Is it possible to record in 720X480 format?

Frankta [frankta@263.net] wrote:
> Hi,
>    Does there anyone know if it is possible to record an NTSC input into 720X480 format?By now,I can only record it in 704X480,it's for DVD.

Kfir chip only does 704x<n> but that can be used for dvd by most authoring
software - I know that DVDit PE accepts 704x resolutions so I would expect
that to go for all of Sonic's authoring software.

Faye

--
Faye Pearson,
Software Development Manager,

"They're unfriendly, which is fortunate, really.  They'd be difficult to like."
		-- Avon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index