[mpeg2] Re: Jumpy Video

One more question.  This is a long time in coming.
Setting PAL/NTSC dynamically.

How do I modify kernel parameters from user space?
I guess it would be necessary to write a /dev interface
for the kfir module?

If anyone has a pointer to a web page or book
recommendation, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Torsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index