[mpeg2] Re: BMK (KFIR) board under Linux

"Kyler B. Laird" wrote:

> I've had this happen when I forget to insmod the
> saa7113 module.

This kind of problem will go away when my kfir script is added to the
driver tarball and is recommended as The Way to install the drivers.
Then you add just that one call to the kfir script to your /etc/rc.*
files, and don't have to worry about driver order loading problems or
forgetting to install one of the modules.

Hint, hint, Ralph.  :)
--
= Warren -- Video articles: http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/video/
=