[mpeg2] Re: BMK (KFIR) board under Linux

Hi Torsten,

     When I type make insmod the system tells that the
modules are already loaded. Anyway, I have installed
Linux again, this time I want to be sure that I do
things write. I've extracted the microcode from the
Win9x drivers and now according to the README files
for the Linux drivers I have to go to the drives
folder and type "make" and after that type "make
insmod". For the first make I have to edit the
Makefile and to specify the KERNEL_LOCATION. This is
my first doubt, where is the folder for the kernel
location, I know this could sound a bit stupid but I'm
quite new with Linux.

     Once I've done those two makes I expect the board
to work (as it did the first time a few days ago) but
what do I have to do to keep it working the next time
I reboot the system?. How can I configure
/etc/modules.conf to autoload the modules, as you have
suggested?

Again, thanks for your help.
Jose Manuel.

Unless you setup /etc/modules.conf to autoload